D4 Medicals HGV, LGV, PCV, Taxi and Minibus
Competitively priced in a relaxed atmosphere with weekend and evening appointments available on request. Completing a D4 medical is a straightforward process.
Appointments average around 20 minutes and include the following:
- Visual acuity test
- Blood Pressure check
- Run through of your medical history (You need to bring a print out of your GP Summary Notes which you can obtain from your own GP-NB. We can’t proceed with your medical without this).
What to bring with you?
- Photo ID- passport, drivers license.
- Glasses / contact lenses if worn & your most recent prescription from your optometrist.
- Details of any medical conditions you have and list of medications you have been prescribed. You need to bring a print out of your GP summary of your notes, which can be obtained from your GP Surgery.
- A completed D4 medical examination report form. This can be downloaded from the DVLA website.