UK Cabin Crew Medicals
We perform UK & EASA cabin crew assessments.
We offer weekend or evening appointments on request, we are conveniently located 3 minutes’ drive from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
What to bring with you?
- For Cabin Crew: Bring Photo ID such as your passport, Drivers Licence or ID
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, please bring them along with a recent optometrist report or prescription.
- UK Cabin Crew Medical – Please, download and complete the Cabin crew medical assessment form.
- EASA Cabin Crew Medical – Please complete EASA MEDICAL APPLICATION FORM
- Applicants for an EU medical should also complete the Mini Mental Health Questionnaire and bring with them to the medical.
- See our Chaperone Policy.